- If you are not a productive contributor to society shut up. Stop complaining, stop giving advice, stop discussing politics/religion/health/music, stop saying how the government is fucking the people, just stop…..
- If “they are poisoning us; they’re poisoning themselves as well.
- Things happen in this world. Not everything is created by the government/new world order/illuminati or whatever else you want to call it. Not everything is a conspiracy or a cover up.
- The government is not trying to take your guns away from you. Gun control doesn’t mean gun confiscation.
- It’s easy to push the blame, you have more control than you realize. I’m in the situation I put myself in, so are you.
- Proper diet and exercise go hand in hand. However, a good healthy diet with minimal exercise will yield more positive results and health than exercise and eating a garbage diet.
- All food is “real” food. The saying “eat real food” is stupid. It should be “eat natural food”.
- No GMOs.. Sounds good, right? Do you use a microwave, smoke, drink alcohol, milk, or soda, eat fast food, or processed food, canned food, use anti perspirant/deodorant, This list can go on forever.
- How do you know that vegetables you grow are not GMO. Do you really know where those seeds came from.
- Dana White, love or hate him but know one thing that’s for sure; you would not have MMA without him. Think what you want, but he saved the sport and made it what it is today. Also you can complain all you want about fighter pay but they make the choice to fight and know what is going in, and don’t compare it to boxing because most boxers make less. They are business like any other, the CEO makes millions they guys who do the work make a few thousand. Right or wrong…
- You’re in competition with no one but yourself. Wake up, work out, eat, work, relax, go to sleep, repeat.
- If you hold a door for someone and they don’t thank you who cares, if you’re holding for the thank you you’re holding it for the wrong reason.
- This I’ve said before, It’s better to be politically correct than mean.
- You go on Facebook and tell the American people they’re “sheepole” and better wake up, meanwhile you’re getting your info from a source just as skewed, so what’s the difference. Going onto a social media site and spewing your holier than thou bullshit just makes you an aggressive, pompous ass. What you fuck are you doing to make change for the better?
- I’ve also said this. Music: there is no good or bad, it’s personal. Music makes everyone feel something different. I happen to like almost any music, I like new rock, and country. Just because a certain music is complicated it’s not better than a simple 3 chord pop song, it’s just different; just because I happen to like simple music doesn’t mean Mr. prog rock or jazz in more educated musically.
- I try to be the best me I can be, I may not be doing so good, but I’m trying the best I can…
That’s all for today. Live you life the best you can and Be Happy.